Philips SpeechExec Enterprise
Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2 + Philips SpeechExec Enterprise
Enhance your productivity
- Dictation workflow solution connecting authors and typists
- Central administration for efficient system configuration
- Workflow management for automated work routing and sharing
- Enterprise-wide login for flexible working environments
Designed for professionals
- Seamless integration with Philips dictation hardware
- Optional companion modules for extended functionality
- Send your dictation files from anywhere in the world
- Security features and backup for protecting sensitive data
Ready for the future
- Geared for Dragon speech recognition software
- Templates for fast and concise document creation
- Citrix and terminal server support for on-demand application delivery
- Active Directory support for enhanced user management
Philips SpeechExec Enterprise Features
|Dictation workflow solution connecting authors and typists
The smart dictation workflow solution links authors, typists, managers, and administrators, facilitating communication, individual workflow settings, and organizational flexibility.
|Central administration for efficient system configuration
Increase your organization’s productivity by managing users, licenses, and system settings remotely. The central administration function facilitates the configuration of work list columns, filters, and job information.
|Workflow management for automated work routing and sharing
All work routing, definition of work groups, and linkage between author and transcriptionist are centrally defined within the system using an intuitive interface. Set up a schedule to determine which dictation files should be sent when and to whom, and the files are reliably transferred according to the predefined settings.
|Enterprise-wide login for flexible working environments
The DS-7000’s redesigned, speech-optimized microphone is independently housed for flawless sound reproduction. It offers multiple recording modes, as well as two quality levels – QP (16 kHz/28 kbps) and SP (12 kHz/13.7 kbps).
|Seamless integration with Philips dictation hardware
The seamless integration into Philips digital dictation solutions guarantees superb audio quality, highly accurate speech recognition, automatic download of dictation files onto the computer, and easy hardware administration.
|Optional companion modules for extended functionality
SpeechExec Enterprise features modules and functionalities that extend beyond simple recording and transcription. With the Statistics Module, the Workflow Manager, and the Web Director, SpeechExec Enterprise offers three optional modules to adapt the software to every professional dictation and transcription need.