For physicians on the go
- Device password protection and DSS Pro real-time 128- or 256-bit file encryption makes the DS-7000 ideal for workplace environments that deal with sensitive information
- Packaged with next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software and compatible with Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software, the DS-7000 is designed to become an essential part of any office’s dictation workflow directly out of the box
- A vast array of functions and accessories, audio codes and indexing options, as well as support for multiple worktypes and users, makes the DS-7000 customizable enough to suit any purpose in any IT environment
- The DS-7000’s redesigned, speech-optimized microphone is independently housed for flawless sound reproduction. It offers multiple recording modes, as well as two quality levels – QP (16 kHz/28 kbps) and SP (12 kHz/13.7 kbps)
High-quality performance in an easy to use devicee
- Automatic file transfer via the Olympus Dictation Management System
- DS2, DSS, WAV and MP3 Recording
- SD and MicroSD Removable Media with up to 32GB of memory
- Extended life and less charging time with the Li-ion battery
- Device Lock Function with Password
Nuance PowerMic II
Full dictation control
- Allows for single hand usage of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
- Navigate your PC with built-in trackball
- The perfect all-in-one dictation device
Medical Dictation Hardware Resellers
Hardware products, such as hand-held records and digital recorders, allow physicians to work on the go or interact with their computer in more intuitive ways. Hardware from major vendors like Olympus, Philips and Nuance make it incredibly easy to dictate from anywhere and create medical documents efficiently.
Hardware Resellers Provide What Physicians Need
Preferred resellers are the link to finding large selections of hardware products from trusted vendors. Each vendor sells to a distribution company, which in turn partners with resellers to provide medical professionals with the products they need and want.
Resellers offer products that can be used in stationary or remote settings to improve productivity within any medical practice.
- Use hardware that incorporates streamlined navigation components to create documents more quickly and easily on any computer.
- Remote recorders can be used to dictate anywhere and connected directly with a computer when it’s time to upload voice files and convert speech to text.
Find the Best Reseller for Your Practice
Resellers offer hardware products at multiple locations for your convenience. Find the nearest reseller to you or find a reseller online.
Register today to speak with a specialist about locating the best reseller for your needs and location. Get connected with the people and products that will help improve your medical practice.